Control, organisation and accounting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:9:y:2008:i:4:p:216-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Otley, 2007. "Beyond Performance Measurement," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 17(43), pages 26-32, November.
- Papamichail, K. N. & Robertson, I., 2005. "Integrating decision making and regulation in the management control process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 319-332, August.
- Langfield-Smith, Kim, 1997. "Management control systems and strategy: A critical review," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 207-232, February.
- Andrea Dello Sbarba & Riccardo Giannetti & Alessandro Marelli, 2015. "A field study of Value-Based Management sophistication: The role of shareholders," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 65-100.
- Chenhall, R. H. & Morris, D., 1995. "Organic decision and communication processes and management accounting systems in entrepreneurial and conservative business organizations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 485-497, October.
- Cugueró-Escofet, Natalia & Fitó, Àngels & Rosanas, Josep Mª, 2016. "Integrating justice and trust in MCS: How to generate goal congruence and long term fairness coherent with the firm's mission," IESE Research Papers D/1145, IESE Business School.
- Baraldi, Enrico & Ingemansson Havenvid, Malena, 2016. "Identifying new dimensions of business incubation: A multi-level analysis of Karolinska Institute's incubation system," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 50, pages 53-68.
- M. Frigotto & Graziano Coller & Paolo Collini, 2013. "The Strategy and Management Control Systems relationship as emerging dynamic process," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(3), pages 631-656, August.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:3:p:343-378 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Strauß & Christina Zecher, 2013. "Management control systems: a review," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 233-268, February.
- Chadi Joseph Khalifeh & Prabhu Sivabalan, 2014. "An Experimental Study on the Effect of Budget Information on Balanced Scorecard Preparer Individual Learning," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 24(1), pages 39-52, March.
- Frow, Natalie & Marginson, David & Ogden, Stuart, 2010. ""Continuous" budgeting: Reconciling budget flexibility with budgetary control," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 444-461, May.
- Bedford, David S. & Malmi, Teemu & Sandelin, Mikko, 2016. "Management control effectiveness and strategy: An empirical analysis of packages and systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 12-28.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:21:y:2016:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:5:y:1980:i:2:p:231-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.