Mentoring in public accounting firms: An analysis of mentor-protege relationships, mentorship functions, and protege turnover intentions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Peter & O'Leary, Ted, 1987. "Accounting and the construction of the governable person," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 235-265, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halil Paino & Malcolm Smith & Zubaidah Ismail, 2012. "Auditor acceptance of dysfunctional behaviour: An explanatory model using individual factors," Journal of Applied Accounting Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(1), pages 37-55, May.
- Hall, Matthew & Smith, David, 2009. "Mentoring and turnover intentions in public accounting firms: A research note," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 695-704, August.
- Lambert, Caroline & Dambrin, Claire, 2006. "La question du genre en comptabilité : analyses théoriques et méthodologiques," Les Cahiers de Recherche 843, HEC Paris.
- Claire Dambrin & Caroline Lambert, 2006. "Le Plafond De Verre Dans Les Cabinets D'Audit Questions Theoriques Et Methodologiques," Post-Print halshs-00558352, HAL.
- Viator, Ralph E., 2001. "The association of formal and informal public accounting mentoring with role stress and related job outcomes," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 73-93, January.
- Claire Dambrin & Caroline Lambert, 2006. "Le Plafond De Verre Dans Les Cabinets D'Audit – Questions Theoriques Et Methodologiques," Post-Print halshs-00548047, HAL.
- Iyer, Venkataraman M. & Bamber, E. Michael & Barefield, Russell M., 1997. "Identification of accounting firm alumni with their former firm: Antecedents and outcomes," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(3-4), pages 315-336.
- Hall, Matthew & Smith, David, 2009. "Mentoring and turnover intentions in public accounting firms: a research note," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28924, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Burrows, Geoff & Black, Christopher, 1998. "Profit sharing in Australian Big 6 accounting firms: An exploratory study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 517-530.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:19:y:1994:i:8:p:717-734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.