Accounting for ourselves: Accounting practice and the discourse of ethics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9498 is not listed on IDEAS
- Young, Joni J., 1996. "Institutional thinking: The case of financial instruments," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 487-512, July.
- Jean Raar, 2006. "Beyond Ethics: A Community Platform to Secure Moral Integrity," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 16(38), pages 41-50, March.
- Hans Rämö, 2011. "Visualizing the Phronetic Organization: The Case of Photographs in CSR Reports," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 371-387, December.
- Messner, Martin, 2009. "The limits of accountability," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 918-938, November.
- John Francis McKernan & Katarzyna Kosmala, 2007. "Doing the truth: religion – deconstruction – justice, and accounting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(5), pages 729-764, September.
- Bayou, Mohamed E. & Reinstein, Alan & Williams, Paul F., 2011. "To tell the truth: A discussion of issues concerning truth and ethics in accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 109-124, February.
- Philomena Leung & Barry J. Cooper, 2005. "Accountants, Ethical Issues and the Corporate Governance Context," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 15(35), pages 79-88, March.
- Martijn van der Steen, 2011. "The emergence and change of management accounting routines," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 502-547, May.
- Claudine Grisard, 2012. "Accountability and Bottom of the Pyramid projects: the two sides of the mirror," Post-Print hal-00690956, HAL.
- David Campbell & Ken McPhail & Richard Slack, 2009. "Face work in annual reports: A study of the management of encounter through annual reports, informed by Levinas and Bauman," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(6), pages 907-932, July.
- Matthew Haigh, 2006. "Managed investments, managed disclosures: financial services reform in practice," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Leslie S. Oakes & Joni J. Young, 2008. "Accountability re-examined: evidence from Hull House," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(6), pages 765-790, August.
- Lehman, Glen, 1999. "Disclosing new worlds: a role for social and environmental accounting and auditing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 217-241, April.
- Parker, Lee D., 2014. "Corporate social accountability through action: Contemporary insights from British industrial pioneers," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 632-659.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:18:y:1993:i:2-3:p:231-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.