The "real" cultural significance of accounts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horvat Robert & Korošec Bojana, 2015. "The Role of Accounting in a Society: Only a techn(olog)ical solution for the problem of economic measurement or also a tool of social ideology?," Naše gospodarstvo/Our economy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 61(4), pages 32-40, August.
- Panozzo, Fabrizio, 1997. "The making of the good academic accountant," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 447-480, July.
- Simmons, Cynthia & Neu, Dean, 1997. "Re-presenting the external: Editorials and the Canadian CAs (1936-1950)," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 799-824, November.
- X. Meng & S. Zeng & C. Tam, 2013. "From Voluntarism to Regulation: A Study on Ownership, Economic Performance and Corporate Environmental Information Disclosure in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 217-232, August.
- Gustavo Alberto Ruiz Rojas, 2016. "Retórica y contabilidad: de la crítica retórica a la retórica crítica," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, vol. 25(1), pages 243-270, December.
- Cooper, Christine, 2015. "Entrepreneurs of the self: The development of management control since 1976," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 14-24.
- Neu, Dean, 2000. ""Presents" for the "Indians": land, colonialism and accounting in Canada," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 163-184, February.
- Azham, Ali & Teck Heang, Lee & Yusof, Nor Zalina & Ojo, Marianne, 2007. "Development of auditing in Malaysia: legal, political and historical influences," MPRA Paper 28138, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jan 2011.
- Walters, Melissa, 2004. "Alternative accounting thought and the prison-house of metaphor," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 157-187, February.
- Neu, D. & Warsame, H. & Pedwell, K., 1998. "Managing public impressions: environmental disclosures in annual reports," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 265-282, April.
- Davis Hammond, Theresa, 1997. "From complete exclusion to minimal inclusion: African Americans and the public accounting industry, 1965-1988," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Chandrasiri Abeysinghe & Dinushika Samanthi, 2016. "Accrual Basis and Political Interest in Public Sector Accounting. The Case of a Municipal Council in Sri Lanka," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(3), pages 58-68, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:12:y:1987:i:5:p:503-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.