Accounting systems in organisational contexts: A case for critical theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Peter & O'Leary, Ted, 1987. "Accounting and the construction of the governable person," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 235-265, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee Parker, 2002. "Twentieth-century textbook budgetary discourse: formalization, normalization and rebuttal in an Anglo-Saxon environment," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 305-327.
- Christensen, Mark & Skærbæk, Peter, 2010. "Consultancy outputs and the purification of accounting technologies," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 524-545, July.
- Baxter, Jane & Chua, Wai Fong, 2003. "Alternative management accounting research--whence and whither," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 97-126.
- George Mickhail, 2000. "The Kabuki of Accounting Philosophy," Working Papers 2000-7, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Panozzo, Fabrizio, 1997. "The making of the good academic accountant," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 447-480, July.
- Carol A. Adams & Carlos Larrinaga-González, 2007. "Engaging with organisations in pursuit of improved sustainability accounting and performance," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 333-355, June.
- Alnoor Bhimani, 2002. "European management accounting research: traditions in the making," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 99-117.
- Jan Bebbington & Judy Brown & Bob Frame & Ian Thomson, 2007. "Theorizing engagement: the potential of a critical dialogic approach," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 356-381, June.
- Power, Michael & Laughlin, Richard, 1996. "Habermas, law and accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 441-465, July.
- Lukka, K., 1998. "Total accounting in action: reflections on sten jonsson's accounting for improvement," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 333-342, April.
- Dominique Bessire, 2002. "Recherches " Critiques " En Controle De Gestion : Une Typologie," Post-Print halshs-00584444, HAL.
- Haslinda Yusoff & Glen Lehman, 2009. "Corporate environmental reporting through the lens of semiotics," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 226-246, September.
- Cristina Campanale & Lino Cinquini & Andrea Tenucci, 2014. "Il Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing per la gestione dei costi in logica di spending review: riflessioni da un caso di azienda ospedaliera," MECOSAN. Menagement e economia sanitaria, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(91), pages 9-42.
- Unerman, Jeffrey & Bennett, Mark, 2004. "Increased stakeholder dialogue and the internet: towards greater corporate accountability or reinforcing capitalist hegemony?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 685-707, October.
- Adela Deaconu & Dan Dacian Cuzdriorean, 2016. "Accounting and the state in post-communist Romania," African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 59-93.
- Max Baker, 2010. "Re-conceiving managerial capture," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(7), pages 847-867, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:12:y:1987:i:5:p:479-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.