Skin layer evaporation to account for small precipitation events—An enhancement to the FAO-56 evaporation model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garcia-Orellana, Y. & Ruiz-Sanchez, M.C. & Alarcon, J.J. & Conejero, W. & Ortuno, M.F. & Nicolas, E. & Torrecillas, A., 2007. "Preliminary assessment of the feasibility of using maximum daily trunk shrinkage for irrigation scheduling in lemon trees," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 167-171, April.
- Ortuño, M.F. & Conejero, W. & Moreno, F. & Moriana, A. & Intrigliolo, D.S. & Biel, C. & Mellisho, C.D. & Pérez-Pastor, A. & Domingo, R. & Ruiz-Sánchez, M.C. & Casadesus, J. & Bonany, J. & Torrecillas,, 2010. "Could trunk diameter sensors be used in woody crops for irrigation scheduling? A review of current knowledge and future perspectives," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Moreno, F. & Conejero, W. & Martin-Palomo, M.J. & Giron, I.F. & Torrecillas, A., 2006. "Maximum daily trunk shrinkage reference values for irrigation scheduling in olive trees," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 290-294, August.
- Ortuño, M.F. & García-Orellana, Y. & Conejero, W. & Pérez-Sarmiento, F. & Torrecillas, A., 2009. "Assessment of maximum daily trunk shrinkage signal intensity threshold values for deficit irrigation in lemon trees," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 80-86, January.
- Velez, J.E. & Intrigliolo, D.S. & Castel, J.R., 2007. "Scheduling deficit irrigation of citrus trees with maximum daily trunk shrinkage," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 197-204, June.
- Moriana, A. & Girón, I.F. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Conejero, W. & Ortuño, M.F. & Torrecillas, A. & Moreno, F., 2010. "New approach for olive trees irrigation scheduling using trunk diameter sensors," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(11), pages 1822-1828, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yimam, Yohannes Tadesse & Ochsner, Tyson E. & Kakani, Vijaya Gopal, 2015. "Evapotranspiration partitioning and water use efficiency of switchgrass and biomass sorghum managed for biofuel," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 40-47.
More about this item
KeywordsEvaporation; Soil water; Evapotranspiration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:99:y:2011:i:1:p:8-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.