Analysis of greenhouse gas emissions from the average Irish milk production system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rehman, Tahir & Romero, Carlos, 1984. "Multiple-criteria decision-making techniques and their role in livestock ration formulation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 23-49.
- Siegfried Schaible, 1976. "Fractional Programming. I, Duality," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 858-867.
- Tozer, P. R. & Stokes, J. R., 2001. "A multi-objective programming approach to feed ration balancing and nutrient management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 201-215.
- Lara, Pablo & Romero, Carlos, 1994. "Relaxation of nutrient requirements on livestock rations through interactive multigoal programming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 443-453.
- Lara, Pablo, 1993. "Multiple objective fractional programming and livestock ration formulation: A case study for dairy cow diets in Spain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 321-334.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castanheira, É.G. & Dias, A.C. & Arroja, L. & Amaro, R., 2010. "The environmental performance of milk production on a typical Portuguese dairy farm," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(7), pages 498-507, September.
- Nijdam, Durk & Rood, Trudy & Westhoek, Henk, 2012. "The price of protein: Review of land use and carbon footprints from life cycle assessments of animal food products and their substitutes," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 760-770.
- Casey, J.W. & Holden, N.M., 2006. "Quantification of GHG emissions from sucker-beef production in Ireland," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-3), pages 79-98, October.
- Anders Nordgren, 2012. "Meat and Global Warming: Impact Models, Mitigation Approaches and Ethical Aspects," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(4), pages 437-457, November.
- Pelletier, N., 2008. "Environmental performance in the US broiler poultry sector: Life cycle energy use and greenhouse gas, ozone depleting, acidifying and eutrophying emissions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 67-73, September.
- Thomassen, M.A. & Dolman, M.A. & van Calker, K.J. & de Boer, I.J.M., 2009. "Relating life cycle assessment indicators to gross value added for Dutch dairy farms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2278-2284, June.
- Vergé, X.P.C. & Dyer, J.A. & Desjardins, R.L. & Worth, D., 2008. "Greenhouse gas emissions from the Canadian beef industry," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 126-134, September.
- Ludemann, C.I. & Eckard, R.J. & Cullen, B.R. & Jacobs, J.L. & Malcolm, B. & Smith, K.F., 2015. "Higher energy concentration traits in perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.) may increase profitability and improve energy conversion on dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 89-100.
- Beauchemin, Karen A. & Henry Janzen, H. & Little, Shannan M. & McAllister, Tim A. & McGinn, Sean M., 2010. "Life cycle assessment of greenhouse gas emissions from beef production in western Canada: A case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(6), pages 371-379, July.
- Verge, X.P.C. & Dyer, J.A. & Desjardins, R.L. & Worth, D., 2007. "Greenhouse gas emissions from the Canadian dairy industry in 2001," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 683-693, June.
- Rahmann, Gerold (Ed.) & Aksoy, Uygun (Ed.), 2014. "Building Organic Bridges: Volume 1, Argentina - France," Thünen Reports 20,1, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Pishgar-Komleh, Seyyed Hassan & Omid, Mahmoud & Heidari, Mohammad Davoud, 2013. "On the study of energy use and GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions in greenhouse cucumber production in Yazd province," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 63-71.
- Ludemann, Cameron I. & Byrne, Timothy J. & Sise, Judith A. & Amer, Peter R., 2012. "Selection indices offer potential for New Zealand sheep farmers to reduce greenhouse gas emissions per unit of product," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 1(4), July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:86:y:2005:i:1:p:97-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .