The response of low-input agricultural systems to environmental variability. A theoretical approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wossink, G. A. A. & de Koeijer, T. J. & Renkema, J. A., 1992. "Environmental-economic policy assessment: A farm economic approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 421-438.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siegmeier, Torsten & Moller, Detlev, 2011. "Simulation Innerbetrieblicher Effekte Bei Der Integration Von Bio-Gasanlagen Im Öko-Landbau – Ergebnisse Einer Systemanalyse," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114738, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Viglizzo, E. F. & Roberto, Z. E., 1998. "On trade-offs in low-input agroecosystems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 253-264, February.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:159:y:2018:i:c:p:78-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siegmeier, Torsten & Blumenstein, Benjamin & Möller, Detlev, 2015. "Farm biogas production in organic agriculture: System implications," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 196-209.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:44:y:1994:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .