Sensitivity to information upscaling of agro-ecological assessments: Application to soil organic carbon management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Schönhart & Erwin Schmid & Uwe A. Schneider, 2009. "CropRota – A Model to Generate Optimal Crop Rotations from Observed Land Use," Working Papers 452009, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Vermaat, Jan E. & Eppink, Florian & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. & Barendregt, Aat & van Belle, Jasper, 2005. "Aggregation and the matching of scales in spatial economics and landscape ecology: empirical evidence and prospects for integration," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 229-237, January.
- Zander, P. & Kachele, H., 1999. "Modelling multiple objectives of land use for sustainable development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 311-325.
- Raja Chakir, 2009. "Spatial Downscaling of Agricultural Land-Use Data: An Econometric Approach Using Cross Entropy," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(2), pages 238-251.
- Detlefsen, Nina K. & Jensen, Allan Leck, 2007. "Modelling optimal crop sequences using network flows," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 566-572.
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley, 2006. "An entropy approach to spatial disaggregation of agricultural production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 329-347.
- Berger, Thomas, 2001. "Agent-based spatial models applied to agriculture: a simulation tool for technology diffusion, resource use changes and policy analysis," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Oglethorpe, David R. & Sanderson, Roy A., 1999. "An ecological-economic model for agri-environmental policy analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 245-266, February.
- Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Berger, Thomas & Aune, Jens B., 2007. "Simulating soil fertility and poverty dynamics in Uganda: A bio-economic multi-agent systems approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 387-401, December.
- Richard Howitt & Arnaud Reynaud, 2003. "Spatial disaggregation of agricultural production data using maximum entropy," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 359-387, September.
- Lant, Christopher L. & Kraft, Steven E. & Beaulieu, Jeffrey & Bennett, David & Loftus, Timothy & Nicklow, John, 2005. "Using GIS-based ecological-economic modeling to evaluate policies affecting agricultural watersheds," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 467-484, December.
- Haneveld, W. K. Klein & Stegeman, A. W., 2005. "Crop succession requirements in agricultural production planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 406-429, October.
- Berger, Thomas, 2001. "Agent-based spatial models applied to agriculture: a simulation tool for technology diffusion, resource use changes and policy analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 245-260, September.
- Castellazzi, M.S. & Wood, G.A. & Burgess, P.J. & Morris, J. & Conrad, K.F. & Perry, J.N., 2008. "A systematic representation of crop rotations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 26-33.
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike, 2009. "Generating plausible crop distribution maps for Sub-Saharan Africa using a spatially disaggregated data fusion and optimization approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 126-140.
- Zeyuan Qiu, 2005. "Using Multi-Criteria Decision Models to Assess the Economic and Environmental Impacts of Farming Decisions in an Agricultural Watershed," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 229-244.
- van Wenum, J. H. & Wossink, G. A. A. & Renkema, J. A., 2004.
"Location-specific modeling for optimizing wildlife management on crop farms,"
Elsevier, pages 395-407.
- van Wenum, Jaap & Wossink, Ada & Renkema, Jan, 2002. "Location-Specific Modeling For Optimizing Wildlife Management On Crop Farms," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19705, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kachele, H. & Dabbert, S., 2002. "An economic approach for a better understanding of conflicts between farmers and nature conservationists--an application of the decision support system MODAM to the Lower Odra Valley National Park," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 241-255.
- Sorel, Luc & Viaud, Valérie & Durand, Patrick & Walter, Christian, 2010. "Modeling spatio-temporal crop allocation patterns by a stochastic decision tree method, considering agronomic driving factors," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 647-655.
- Meyer-Aurich, Andreas, 2005. "Economic and environmental analysis of sustainable farming practices - a Bavarian case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 190-206.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural databases Agro-ecological indicators Carbon sequestration Cropping systems Farming systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:104:y:2011:i:6:p:480-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.