A critical assessment of the political preference function approach in agricultural economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Winter, John R. & Whittaker, James K., 1979. "Estimation Of Wheat Acreage Response Functions For The Northwest," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(02), December.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-793, May.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Working Papers 378, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 1987.
"A risk responsive acreage response function for millet in Niger,"
Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 229-239, October.
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 1987. "A Risk Responsive Acreage Response Function for Millet in Niger," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(3), October.
- Abdelmoneim Elnagheeb & Daniel Bromley, 1992. "Rainfed mechanized farming and deforestation in central Sudan," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(4), pages 359-371, July.
- W. Robert Wilson & Louise M. Arthur & James K. Whittaker, 1980. "An attempt to account for risk in an Aggregate Wheat Acreage Response Model," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 28(2), pages 63-71, July.
- Ryan, Timothy J., 1977. "Supply Response To Risk: The Case Of U.S. Pinto Beans," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 2, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fertő, Imre, 1998.
"Az agrárpolitika politikai gazdaságtana I. A kormányzati politikák modellezése a mezőgazdaságban
[The political economy of agrarian politics. Part I. Modeling of governmental policies in agricultur," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 223-246.
- Salhofer, K., 1996.
"Efficient income redistribution for a small country using optimal combined instruments,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(3), February.
- Salhofer, K., 1996. "Efficient income redistribution for a small country using optimal combined instruments," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 191-199, February.
- Lee, Young-Jae & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2009. "Effects of Price and Quality Differences in Source Differentiated Beef on Market Demand," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(01), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:10:y:1994:i:2:p:201-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.