Identification of causal factor models of stationary time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, A. Craig, 1992.
"An ordered probit analysis of transaction stock prices,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 319-379, June.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, Archie Craig, 1955-, 1990. "An ordered probit analysis of transaction stock prices," Working papers 3234-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1991. "An Ordered Probit Analysis of Transaction Stock Prices," NBER Working Papers 3888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, J.A. & Lo, A.W. & MacKinlay, A.C., 1991. "An Ordered Probit Analysis of Transaction Stock Prices," Weiss Center Working Papers 26-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Murat K. Munkin & Pravin K. Trivedi, 1999. "Simulated maximum likelihood estimation of multivariate mixed-Poisson regression models, with application," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(1), pages 29-48.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Winkelmann, Rainer, 2001. "Markov Chain Monte Carlo Analysis of Correlated Count Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 428-435, October.
- Miller, Douglas J. & Liu, Wei-han, 2002. "On the recovery of joint distributions from limited information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 259-274, March.
- Deb, Partha & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1997. "Demand for Medical Care by the Elderly: A Finite Mixture Approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 313-336, May-June.
- Capéraà, Philippe & Fougères, Anne-Laure & Genest, Christian, 2000. "Bivariate Distributions with Given Extreme Value Attractor," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 30-49, January.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984.
"Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Applications to Poisson Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 701-720, May.
- Gourieroux Christian & Monfort Alain & Trognon A, 1982. "Pseudo maximum lilelihood methods : applications to poisson models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8203, CEPREMAP.
- van Ophem, Hans, 2000. "Modeling Selectivity in Count-Data Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(4), pages 503-511, October.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-512, March.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1988. "Chi-square diagnostic tests for econometric models : Introduction and applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 135-156, January.
- Bouye, Eric & Durlleman, Valdo & Nikeghbali, Ashkan & Riboulet, Gaël & Roncalli, Thierry, 2000. "Copulas for finance," MPRA Paper 37359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Tong, 2002. "Robust and consistent estimation of nonlinear errors-in-variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 1-26, September.
- van Ophem, Hans, 1999. "A General Method To Estimate Correlated Discrete Random Variables," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 228-237, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heaton, Chris & Oslington, Paul, 2010.
"Micro vs macro explanations of post-war US unemployment movements,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 87-91, February.
- Chris Heaton & Paul Oslington, 2006. "Micro Vs Macro Explanations of Post-War US Unemployment Movements," Research Papers 0604, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Alessandro Galesi & Enrique Sentana, 2016.
"Fast ML Estimation of Dynamic Bifactor Models: An Application to European Inflation,"
Advances in Econometrics,in: Dynamic Factor Models, volume 35, pages 215-282
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Fiorentini, Gabriele & Galesi, Alessandro & Sentana, Enrique, 2015. "Fast ML estimation of dynamic bifactor models: an application to European inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10461, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Alessandro Galesi & Enrique Sentana, 2015. "Fast ML Estimation of Dynamic Bifactor Models: An Application to European Inflation," Working Papers wp2015_1502, CEMFI.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Alessandro Galesi & Enrique Sentana, 2015. "Fast ML estimation of dynamic bifactor models: an application to European inflation," Working Papers 1525, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:117-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCausland, William J. & Miller, Shirley & Pelletier, Denis, 2011. "Simulation smoothing for state-space models: A computational efficiency analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 199-212, January.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Alessandro Galesi & Enrique Sentana, 2014.
"A Spectral EM Algorithm for Dynamic Factor Models,"
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Alessandro Galesi & Enrique Sentana, 2016. "A spectral EM algorithm for dynamic factor models," Working Papers 1619, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Fiorentini, Gabriele & Galesi, Alessandro & Sentana, Enrique, 2015. "A spectral EM algorithm for dynamic factor models," CEPR Discussion Papers 10417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2013. "Dynamic Specification Tests for Dynamic Factor Models," Working Papers wp2013_1306, CEMFI.
- Bai, Jushan & Ng, Serena, 2013. "Principal components estimation and identification of static factors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 18-29.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:7:y:2004:i:2:p:618-627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.