Quantile regression models with factor‐augmented predictors and information criterion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tomohiro Ando & Ruey S. Tsay, 2011. "Quantile regression models with factor‐augmented predictors and information criterion," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 14, pages 1-24, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Christiansen, Charlotte, 2014.
"Quantiles of the realized stock–bond correlation and links to the macroeconomy,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 321-331.
- Nektarios Aslanidis & Charlotte Christiansen, 2012. "Quantiles of the Realized Stock-Bond Correlation and Links to the Macroeconomy," CREATES Research Papers 2012-34, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Shih-Kang Chao & Wolfgang K. Härdle & Ming Yuan, 2016. "Factorisable Multi-Task Quantile Regression," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-057, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bai, Jushan & Ando, Tomohiro, 2013. "Multifactor asset pricing with a large number of observable risk factors and unobservable common and group-specific factors," MPRA Paper 52785, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2013.
- Harding, Matthew & Lamarche, Carlos, 2014.
"Estimating and testing a quantile regression model with interactive effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 101-113.
- Harding, Matthew & Lamarche, Carlos, 2012. "Estimating and Testing a Quantile Regression Model with Interactive Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 6802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chen Jau-er, 2015. "Factor instrumental variable quantile regression," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 71-92, February.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:52-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siklos, Pierre L., 2012. "No coupling, no decoupling, only mutual inter-dependence : Business cycles in emerging vs. mature economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Giglio, Stefano & Kelly, Bryan & Pruitt, Seth, 2016.
"Systemic risk and the macroeconomy: An empirical evaluation,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 457-471.
- Stefano Giglio & Bryan T. Kelly & Seth Pruitt, 2015. "Systemic Risk and the Macroeconomy: An Empirical Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 20963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:14:y:2011:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.