Semi-parametric estimation of non-separable models: a minimum distance from independence approach
consistent and asymptotically normally distributed. Copyright (C) 2010 The Author(s). The Econometrics Journal (C) 2010 Royal Economic Society
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 13 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.ectj.org|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hausman, Jerry A & Wise, David A, 1978.
"A Conditional Probit Model for Qualitative Choice: Discrete Decisions Recognizing Interdependence and Heterogeneous Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 403-26, March.
- J. A. Hausman & D. A. Wise, 1976. "A Conditional Profit Model for Qualitative Choice: Discrete Decisions Recognizing Interdependence and Heterogeneous Preferences," Working papers 173, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "Rationalizability, Learning, and Equilibrium in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1255-77, November.
- Chunrong Ai & Xiaohong Chen, 2003. "Efficient Estimation of Models with Conditional Moment Restrictions Containing Unknown Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1795-1843, November.
- Manski, Charles F, 1983. "Closest Empirical Distribution Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 305-19, March.
- Xiaohong Chen & Demian Pouzo, 2008. "Estimation of Nonparametric Conditional Moment Models with Possibly Nonsmooth Moments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1650, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2008.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-90, July.
- Whitney K. Newey & James L. Powell, 2003. "Instrumental Variable Estimation of Nonparametric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1565-1578, 09.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Pouzo, Demian, 2008. "Estimation of Nonparametric Conditional Moment Models with Possibly Nonsmooth Moments," Working Papers 47, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Michael G. Akritas, 2001. "Non-parametric Estimation of the Residual Distribution," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(3), pages 549-567.
- Brown, Bryan W, 1983. "The Identification Problem in Systems Nonlinear in the Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 175-96, January.
- Xiaohong Chen & Demian Pouzo, 2008. "Estimation of nonparametric conditional moment models with possibly nonsmooth moments," CeMMAP working papers CWP12/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andrew Chesher, 2003. "Identification in Nonseparable Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1405-1441, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:13:y:2010:i:3:p:s28-s55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.