Modelling volatility asymmetries: a Bayesian analysis of a class of tree structured multivariate GARCH models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Markus Haas, 2004. "Mixed Normal Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, pages 211-250.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Engle, Robert F. & Nelson, Daniel B., 1986. "Arch models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 49, pages 2959-3038 Elsevier.
- Bauwens, Luc & Bos, Charles S. & van Dijk, Herman K. & van Oest, Rutger D., 2004.
"Adaptive radial-based direction sampling: some flexible and robust Monte Carlo integration methods,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 201-225.
- BAUWENS, Luc & BOS, Charles S. & VAN DIJK, Herman K. & VAN OEST, Rutger D., "undated". "Adaptive radial-based direction sampling: some flexible and robust Monte Carlo integration methods," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1731, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bauwens, L. & Bos, C.S. & van Dijk, H.K. & van Oest, R.D., 2003. "Adaptive radial-based direction sampling; Some flexible and robust Monte Carlo integration methods," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2003-22, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bauwens, Luc & Lubrano, Michel & Richard, Jean-Francois, 2000. "Bayesian Inference in Dynamic Econometric Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198773139.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6069 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, Mark J. & Maheu, John M., 2013.
"Bayesian semiparametric multivariate GARCH modeling,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 3-17.
- Mark J. Jensen & John M. Maheu, 2012. "Bayesian semiparametric multivariate GARCH modeling," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mark J Jensen & John M Maheu, 2012. "Bayesian semiparametric multivariate GARCH modeling," Working Papers tecipa-458, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Mark J. Jensen & John M. Maheu, 2012. "Bayesian Semiparametric Multivariate GARCH Modeling," Working Paper series 48_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Burda Martin & Maheu John M., 2013.
"Bayesian adaptively updated Hamiltonian Monte Carlo with an application to high-dimensional BEKK GARCH models,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 17(4), pages 345-372, September.
- Martin Burda & John M. Maheu, 2012. "Bayesian Adaptively Updated Hamiltonian Monte Carlo with an Application to High-Dimensional BEKK GARCH Models," Working Paper series 46_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Vrontos, Spyridon D. & Vrontos, Ioannis D. & Giamouridis, Daniel, 2008. "Hedge fund pricing and model uncertainty," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 741-753, May.
- Martin Burda & John Maheu, 2011. "Bayesian Adaptive Hamiltonian Monte Carlo with an Application to High-Dimensional BEKK GARCH Models," Working Papers tecipa-438, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Meligkotsidou, Loukia & Vrontos, Ioannis D. & Vrontos, Spyridon D., 2009. "Quantile regression analysis of hedge fund strategies," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 264-279, March.
- Giannikis, D. & Vrontos, I.D. & Dellaportas, P., 2008. "Modelling nonlinearities and heavy tails via threshold normal mixture GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1549-1571, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:10:y:2007:i:3:p:503-520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.