Lag-augmented two- and three-stage least squares estimators for integrated structural dynamic models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cheng Hsiao & Siyan Wang, 2006. "Lag-Augmented Two- and Three-Stage Least Squares Estimators for Integrated Structural Dynamic Models," IEPR Working Papers 06.55, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:47:y:2016:i:6:p:435-462 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krzysztof Bartosik & Jerzy Mycielski, 2017. "The output employment elasticity and the increased use of temporary contracts: evidence from Poland," Working Papers 2017-23, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Matthew Oliver & Charles Mason & David Finnoff, 2014. "Pipeline congestion and basis differentials," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 261-291, December.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:10:y:2007:i:1:p:49-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.