Semiparametric efficiency bounds in dynamic non-linear systems under elliptical symmetry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Ngatchou-Wandji & Michel Harel, 2013. "A Cramér-von Mises test for symmetry of the error distribution in asymptotically stationary stochastic models," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 207-236, October.
- Hodgson, Douglas J & Vorkink, Keith P, 2003.
"Efficient Estimation of Conditional Asset-Pricing Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 21(2), pages 269-283, April.
- Douglas J. Hodgson & Keith Vorkink, 2001. "Efficient Estimation of Conditional Asset Pricing Models," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 144, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Douglas James Hodgson, 2009. "A Test for the Presence of Central Bank Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market With an Application to the Bank of Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-14, CIRANO.
- Alexeev, Vitali & Maynard, Alex, 2012.
"Localized level crossing random walk test robust to the presence of structural breaks,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3322-3344.
- Vitali Alexeev & Alex Maynard, 2010. "Localized Level Crossing Random Walk Test Robust to the Presence of Structural Breaks," Working Papers 1001, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Bryan W. Brown; Douglas J. Hodgson, 2004. "Models of foreign exchange intervention: Estimation and testing," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 96, Econometric Society.
- Jeon, Byung M. & Brown, Bryan, 2001. "Efficient Semiparametric Estimation of Expectations in Dynamic Nonlinear Systems," Working Papers 2001-09, Rice University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:10:y:2007:i:1:p:35-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .