Reforma neoliberal y política macroeconómica en el Perú
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boisier, Sergio, 1979. "¿Qué hacer con la planificación regional antes de medianoche?," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Harry W. Richardson, 1978. "The State of Regional Economics: A Survey Article," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 3(1), pages 1-48, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Herrera & Gerardo David Rosas Shady, 2003.
"Labor Market Transitions in Peru,"
DT/2003/14, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Javier Herrera & Gerardo David Rosas Shady, 2005. "Labor Market Transitions in Peru," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 109, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Dancourt, Óscar & Jiménez Sotelo, Renzo, 2010.
"Perú: Lecciones de la recesión de 2008-2009
[Peru: Lessons from the recession of 2008-2009]," MPRA Paper 74889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4515 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAJUSTE ESTRUCTURAL; HISTORIA ECONOMICA; NEOLIBERALISMO; REFORMA ECONOMICA; ECONOMIC HISTORY; ECONOMIC REFORM; NEOLIBERALISM; STRUCTURAL ADJUSTMENT;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col070:12166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.