Admissibility of the Likelihood Ratio Test When the Parameter Space Is Restricted under the Alternative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1998.
"Hypothesis testing with a restricted parameter space,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 155-199, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1994. "Hypothesis Testing with a Restricted Parameter Space," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1060R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Joel Steele & Emilio Ferrer & John Nesselroade, 2014. "An Idiographic Approach to Estimating Models of Dyadic Interactions with Differential Equations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(4), pages 675-700, October.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 2001.
"Testing When a Parameter Is on the Boundary of the Maintained Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 683-734, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1999. "Testing When a Parameter Is on the Boundary of the Maintained Hypothesis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1229, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- SaangJoon Baak, 2000. "Heterogeneous Expectations, Volatility and Welfare," Working Papers EMS_2000_01, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Klaus Moeltner & David F. Layton, 2002.
"A Censored Random Coefficients Model For Pooled Survey Data With Application To The Estimation Of Power Outage Costs,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 552-561, August.
- David F. Layton & Klaus Moeltner, 2000. "A Censored Random Coefficients Model for Pooled Survey Data with Application to the Estimation of Power Outage Costs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0912, Econometric Society.
- Paolo Paruolo, 2006.
"The Likelihood Ratio Test for the Rank of a Cointegration Submatrix,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(s1), pages 921-948, December.
- Paruolo Paolo, 2004. "The likelihood ratio test for the rank of a cointegration submatrix," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf04024, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Baak, Saang Joon, 1999. "Tests for bounded rationality with a linear dynamic model distorted by heterogeneous expectations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1517-1543, September.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:1:p:197-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- SaangJoon Baak, 1999. "Heterogeneous Expectations, Market Dynamics, and Social Welfare," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 222, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:64:y:1996:i:3:p:705-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.