Getting to a Competitive Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frederik Herzberg, 2013. "First steps towards an equilibrium theory for Lévy financial markets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 543-572, August.
- Peter J. Hammond, 2017.
"Designing a strategyproof spot market mechanism with many traders: twenty-two steps to Walrasian equilibrium,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(1), pages 1-50, January.
- Hammond, Peter J., 2016. "Designing a Strategy-Proof Spot Market Mechanism with Many Traders : Twenty-Two Steps to Walrasian Equilibrium," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1108, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hammond, Peter J., 2016. "Designing a Strategy-Proof Spot Market Mechanism with Many Traders : Twenty-Two Steps to Walrasian Equilibrium," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 16, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & van der Laan, Gerard & Venniker, Richard, 1996. "The Transition from a Drèze Equilibrium to a Walrasian Equilibrium," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Eric Kemp-Benedict, 2012. "Price and Quantity Trajectories: Second-order Dynamics," Papers 1204.3156, arXiv.org.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Lindsay, Luke, 2016. "Market design and the stability of general equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 37-68.
- Ermoliev, Yu. & Keyzer, M. A. & Norkin, V., 2000. "Global convergence of the stochastic tatonnement process," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 173-190, October.
- Eric Smith & Duncan Foley & Benjamin Good, 2013. "Unhedgeable shocks and statistical economic equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(1), pages 187-235, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:64:y:1996:i:1:p:29-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.