The Theory of Syndicates and Linear Sharing Rules
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manelli, Alejandro M, 1991. "Monotonic Preferences and Core Equivalence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 123-138, January.
- Robert M. Anderson & Walter Trockel & Lin Zhou, 1997.
"Nonconvergence of the Mas-Colell and Zhou Bargaining Sets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1227-1240, September.
- Robert M. Anderson and Walter Trockel and Lin Zhou., 1994. "Nonconvergence of the Mas-Colell and Zhou Bargaining Sets," Economics Working Papers 94-224, University of California at Berkeley.
- Robert M. Anderson & Walter Tockel & Lin Zhou, 1994. "Nonconvergence of the Mas-Colell and Zhou Bargaining Sets," Game Theory and Information 9403001, EconWPA.
- Anderson, Robert M. & Trockel, Walter & Zhou, Lin, 1994. "Nonconvergence of the Mas-Colell and Zhou Bargaining Sets," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0fc8c73x, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Robert M. Anderson and William R. Zame., 1995.
"Edgeworth's Conjecture with Infinitely Many Commodities,"
Economics Working Papers
95-235, University of California at Berkeley.
- Anderson, Robert M. & Zame, William R., 1995. "Edgeworth's Conjecture with Infinitely Many Commodities," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5kb2x3cd, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Prescott, Edward C & Townsend, Robert M, 1984.
"Pareto Optima and Competitive Equilibria with Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 21-45, January.
- Edward C Prescott & Robert M Townsend, 2010. "Pareto Optima and Competitive Equilibria With Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2069, David K. Levine.
- Anderson, Robert M., 1992. "The core in perfectly competitive economies," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 413-457 Elsevier.
- Gul, Faruk & Postlewaite, Andrew, 1992. "Asymptotic Efficiency in Large Exchange Economies with Asymmetric Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1273-1292, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmedders, Karl, 2007.
"Two-fund separation in dynamic general equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 2(2), June.
- Karl Schmedders, 2005. "Two-Fund Separation in Dynamic General Equilibrium," 2005 Meeting Papers 148, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Karl Schmedders, 2005. "Two-Fund Separation in Dynamic General Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 1398, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Pazdera, Jaroslav & Schumacher, Johannes M. & Werker, Bas J.M., 2016. "Cooperative investment in incomplete markets under financial fairness," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 394-406.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:72:y:2017:i:c:p:122-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cadenillas, Abel & Cvitanic, Jaksa & Zapatero, Fernando, 2007. "Optimal risk-sharing with effort and project choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 403-440, March.
- Joel M. Vanden, 2006. "Portfolio Insurance And Volatility Regime Switching," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 387-417.
- Luis A. Alcala, 2016. "On the time consistency of collective preferences," Papers 1607.02688, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:51:y:1983:i:5:p:1407-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.