Lagged Endogenous Variables and the Cochrane-Orcutt Procedure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escañuela Romana, Ignacio, 2018.
"La elasticidad precio de la demanda de transporte aéreo de pasajeros en los Estados Unidos
[The price elasticity of demand for air travel in the United States]," MPRA Paper 83572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberts, Roland K. & Martin, William J., 1984.
"State-Level Analysis of National Beef Policy: The Use of State Econometric Models,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 63-72, December.
- Roberts, Roland K. & Martin, William J., 1984. "State-Level Analysis Of National Beef Policy: The Use Of State Econometric Models," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Hakkio, Craig S, 1982.
"Exchange Rate Determination and the Demand for Money,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 64(4), pages 681-686, November.
- Craig S. Hakkio, 1981. "Exchange Rate Determination and the Demand for Money," NBER Working Papers 0766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberts, Roland K., 1985. "Transportation Costs In Econometric Models Of State Agricultural Sectors: The Case Of Beef In Hawaii," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(01), July.
- Mbaga, Msafiri Daudi & Coyle, Barry T., 2003. "Beef Supply Response Under Uncertainty: An Autoregressive Distributed Lag Model," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:49:y:1981:i:4:p:1073-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.