Revealed Preference and Aggregation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei, 2001.
"Heterogeneity in capital and skills in a neoclassical stochastic growth model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1367-1397, September.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 1999. "- Heterogeneity In Capital And Skills In A Neoclassical Stochastic Growth Model," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Eaves, James & Williams, Jeffrey & Power, Gabriel J., 2016. "Do traders strategically time their pledges during real-world Walrasian auctions?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 109-118.
- J. C. R. Alcantud & G. Bosi & C. Rodríguez-Palmero & M. Zuanon, 2003. "The relationship between Mathematical Utility Theory and the Integrability Problem: some arguments in favour," Microeconomics 0308002, EconWPA.
- Kesavan, Thulasiram, 1988. "Monte Carlo experiments of market demand theory," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009854, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2003.
"The Representative Consumer in the Neoclassical Growth Model with Idiosyncratic Shocks,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 368-380, April.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2002. "The Representative Consumer In The Neoclassical Growth Model With Idiosyncratic Shocks," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- José Alcantud, 2006. "Notes and Comments: Stochastic demand correspondences and their aggregation properties," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 29(1), pages 55-69, May.
- J. C. R. Alcantud, 2003.
"Stochastic demand correspondences and their aggregation properties,"
0309001, EconWPA, revised 08 Jan 2005.
- J. C. R. Alcantud, 2005. "Stochastic demand correspondences and their aggregation properties," Microeconomics 0501004, EconWPA.
- Özgür Kıbrıs, 2012. "A revealed preference analysis of solutions to simple allocation problems," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 509-523, April.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2005. "An Analytical Construction Of Constantinides¿ Social Utility Function," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:45:y:1977:i:5:p:1173-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.