Conflict among Testing Procedures in a Linear Regression Model with Autoregressive Disturbances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John, 1987. "Auctions with a stochastic number of bidders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-19, October.
- Paul R. Milgrom, 1985. "Auction Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 779, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1981. "Allocation Mechanisms and the Design of Auctions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1477-1499, November.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Matthews, Steven A., 1983.
"Selling to risk averse buyers with unobservable tastes,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 370-400, August.
- Steven A. Matthews, 1981. "Selling to Risk Averse Buyers with Unobservable Tastes," Discussion Papers 480S, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Riley, John G & Samuelson, William F, 1981. "Optimal Auctions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 381-392, June.
- Moore, John, 1984. "Global Incentive Constraints in Auction Design," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1523-1535, November.
- Hu, Audrey & Matthews, Steven A. & Zou, Liang, 2010.
"Risk aversion and optimal reserve prices in first- and second-price auctions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1188-1202, May.
- Audrey Hu & Steven A. Matthews & Liang Zou, 2009. "Risk Aversion and Optimal Reserve Prices in First and Second-Price Auctions," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Maskin, Eric S & Riley, John G, 1984. "Optimal Auctions with Risk Averse Buyers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1473-1518, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1987. "Finite sample performance of the robust Wald test in simultaneous equation systems," MPRA Paper 22557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert F. Engle, 1980. "Hypothesis Testing in Spectral Regression; the Lagrange Multiplier Test as a Regression Diagnostic," NBER Chapters,in: Evaluation of Econometric Models, pages 309-321 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronen, Tavy, 1998. "Trading structure and overnight information: A natural experiment from the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 489-512, May.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:12:y:1992:i:2:a:2990 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cribari-Netoa, Francisco & Ferrari, Silvia L. P., 1995. "Bartlett-corrected tests for heteroskedastic linear models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 113-118, May.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro, 1984. "A note on the Wald, LR and LM tests and misspecification," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 31-35.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:44:y:1976:i:6:p:1303-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.