Existence of a Competitive Equilibrium in a Nonstandard Exchange Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Donald J. Brown, 1972. "Existence of a Competitive Equilibrium in a Nonstandard Exchange Economy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 342, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmeidler, David, 1969.
"Competitive Equilibria in Markets with a Continuum of Traders and Incomplete Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 578-585, October.
- SCHMEIDLER, David, 1969. "Competitive equilibria in markets with a continuum of traders and incomplete preferences," CORE Discussion Papers RP 62, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brown, Donald J & Robinson, Abraham, 1975. "Nonstandard Exchange Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 41-56, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," MPRA Paper 2202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregory Price, 2008. "NEA Presidential Address: Black Economists of the World You Cite!!," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 1-12, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:44:y:1976:i:3:p:537-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .