Gram-Charlier Approximations Applied to t Ratios of k-Class Estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:comaot:v:23:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10588-016-9231-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Del Brio, Esther B. & Ñíguez, Trino-Manuel & Perote, Javier, 2008. "Multivariate Gram-Charlier Densities," MPRA Paper 29073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trino-Manuel Niguez & Ivan Paya & David Peel & Javier Perote, 2013. "Higher-order moments in the theory of diversification and portfolio composition," Working Papers 18297128, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- M. Dolores de Prada & Luis M. Borge, 1997. "Some methods for comparing first-order asymptotically equivalent estimators," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(3), pages 473-500, September.
- Andrés Mora-Valencia & Trino-Manuel Ñíguez & Javier Perote, 2017.
"Multivariate approximations to portfolio return distribution,"
Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 347-361, September.
- Andrés Mora-Valencia & Trino-Manuel Ñíguez & Javier Perote, 0. "Multivariate approximations to portfolio return distribution," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
- Oliver Linton, 1997. "Second Order Approximation in a Linear Regression with Heteroskedasticity for Unknown Form," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1151, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Del Brio, Esther B. & Perote, Javier, 2012. "Gram–Charlier densities: Maximum likelihood versus the method of moments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 531-537.
- Lina M. Cortés & Andrés Mora-Valencia & Javier Perote, 2016.
"The productivity of top researchers: a semi-nonparametric approach,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(2), pages 891-915, November.
- Lina M. Cortés & Javier Perote & Andrés Mora-Valencia, 2016. "The productivity of top researchers: A semi-nonparametric approach," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 014437, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- David F. Hendry & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2017. "John Denis Sargan at the London School of Economics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2082, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Trino-Manuel Ñíguez & Javier Perote, 2012. "Forecasting Heavy-Tailed Densities with Positive Edgeworth and Gram-Charlier Expansions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 74(4), pages 600-627, August.
- Luis Firinguetti & Gladys Bobadilla, 2011. "Asymptotic confidence intervals in ridge regression based on the Edgeworth expansion," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 287-307, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:43:y:1975:i:2:p:327-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.