A Direct Proof of Arrow's Theorem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susumu Cato, 2013. "Alternative proofs of Arrow’s general possibility theorem," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(2), pages 131-137, November.
- Susumu Cato, 2010. "Brief proofs of Arrovian impossibility theorems," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 35(2), pages 267-284, July.
- Cho, Wonki Jo & Ju, Biung-Ghi, 2017. "Multinary group identification," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 12(2), May.
- Valentino Dardanoni, 2001.
"A pedagogical proof of Arrow's Impossibility Theorem,"
Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(1), pages 107-112.
- Dardanoni, Valentino, 1999. "A Pedagogical Proof of Arrow's Impossibility Theorem," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt96n108ts, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Frank M. V. Feys & Helle Hvid Hansen, 2019. "Arrow's Theorem Through a Fixpoint Argument," Papers 1907.10381, arXiv.org.
- Ou-Yang, Kui, 2016. "Rawls’s maximin rule and Arrow’s impossibility theorem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 114-116.
- Ou-Yang, Kui, 2015. "A complete characterization of hierarchy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 162-164.
- Kui Ou-Yang, 2018. "Generalized rawlsianism," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 50(2), pages 265-279, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:40:y:1972:i:1:p:61-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.