Tax Asymmetries, the Cost of Capital and Investment: Some Evidence from United Kingdom Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1983.
"National Savings, Economic Welfare, and the Structure of Taxation,"
NBER Chapters,in: Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis, pages 459-498
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Lawrence Kotlikoff, 1980. "National Savings, Economic Welfare, and the Structure of Taxation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 570, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1981. "National Savings, Economic Welfare, and the Structure of Taxation," NBER Working Papers 0729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judd, Kenneth L, 1987. "A Dynamic Theory of Factor Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 42-48, May.
- Brock, William A & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1981. "The Analysis of Macroeconomic Policies in Perfect Foresight Equilibrium," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 179-209, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael P. Devereux, 2003. "Measuring Taxes on Income from Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 962, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2010.
"Behavioural responses to corporate profit taxation,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 193(2), pages 109-130, June.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2008. "Behavioural Responses to Corporate Profit Taxation," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1029, The University of Melbourne.
- Daniel Dreßler & Michael Overesch, 2013. "Investment impact of tax loss treatment—empirical insights from a panel of multinationals," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(3), pages 513-543, June.
- Keser, Claudia & Kimpel, Gerrit & Oestreicher, Andreas, 2014. "The CCCTB option: An experimental study," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 199, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Kalamov, Zarko Y. & Runkel, Marco, 2016.
"On the implications of introducing cross-border loss-offset in the European Union,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 78-89.
- Zarko Kalamov & Marco Runkel, 2015. "On the Implications of Introducing Cross-Border Loss-Offset in the European Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 5436, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron & Gordon Anderson & Jack M. Mintz, 2003. "Corporation Tax Asymmetries and Firm-Level Investment in Canada," International Tax Program Papers 0303, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Jack Mintz, 1995. "Corporation tax: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(4), pages 23-68, November.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2011.
"Corporation tax asymmetries: effective tax rates and profit shifting,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(4), pages 422-435, August.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2008. "Corporation Tax Asymmetries:Effective Tax Rates and Profit Shifting," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1028, The University of Melbourne.
- Michael P. O'Malley, 1996. "Tax exhaustion, firm investment, and leasing; a test of the Q model of investment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Giampaolo Arachi & Federico Biagi, 2005. "Taxation, Cost of Capital and Investment: Do Tax Asymmetries Matter?," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(2-3), pages 295-322, November.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Andrew Haldane & Neal Hatch, 1998. "Some costs and benefits of price stability in the UK," Bank of England working papers 78, Bank of England.
- Michael P. O'Malley, "undated". "Tax Exhaustion, Firm Investment, and Leasing: A Test of the Q Model of Investment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Claudia Keser & Gerrit Kimpel & Andreas Oestreicher, 2014. "The CCCTB option an experimental study," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-24, CIRANO.
- Keser, Claudia & Kimpel, Gerrit & Oestreicher, Andreas, 2014. "The CCCTB option an experimental study," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100490, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Claudia Keser & Gerrit Kimpel & Andreas Oestreicher, 2016. "Would a CCCTB mitigate profit shifting?," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-29, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:99:y:1989:i:395:p:103-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .