The Monetarist Counter-Revolution Today-An Appraisal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aurélien Goutsmedt & Erich Pinzón-Fuchs & Matthieu Renault & Francesco Sergi, 2017.
"Reacting to the Lucas Critique: The Keynesians' Pragmatic Replies,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Aurélien Goutsmedt & Erich Pinzon-Fuchs & Matthieu Renault & Francesco Sergi, 2017. "Reacting to the Lucas Critique: The Keynesians' Pragmatic Replies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Iván H. Ayala & Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2014.
"Mainstream Macroeconomics in the Light of Popper
[La macroeconomía ortodoxa a la luz de Popper]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 14-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Josh Ryan-Collins, 2015. "Is Monetary Financing Inflationary? A Case Study of the Canadian Economy, 1935-75," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_848, Levy Economics Institute.
- Michel De Vroey, 2004.
"The History of Macroeconomics Viewed against the Background of the Marshall-Walras Divide,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 57-91, Supplemen.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2004. "The History of Macroeconomics Viewed Against the Background of the Marshall-Walras Divide," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Dafano, Alessandro, 2016. "Back to the long-run: the “Development Operation” as a supply-side policy by the Italian Industrial Association during the Seventies," MPRA Paper 71591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gentle, Paul F. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Upadhyaya, Kamal P., 2007. "Real wages, real interest rates and the Phillips Curve: Evidence from Canadian data," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 60(3), pages 319-331.
- David Laidler, 2010. "Chicago Monetary Traditions," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aurélien Goutsmedt, 2016. "The New Classical Explanation of the Stagflation: A Psychological Way of Thinking," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16018, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01281962 is not listed on IDEAS
- John B. Taylor, 1982.
"The role of expectations in the choice of monetary policy,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 47-95.
- John B. Taylor, 1982. "The Role of Expectations in the Choice of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-530 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando MIERZEJEWSKI & Katholieke Universiteit, 2009. "Towards A General Theory Of Liquidity Preference," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-571 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Docherty, 2012. "Keynes’s General Theory, the Quantity Theory of Money and Monetary Policy," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard G. Lipsey, 2009. "Some Legacies of Robbins' "An Essay on the Nature and Significance of Economic Science"," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(s1), pages 845-856, October.
- Aurélien Goutsmedt, 2016. "The New Classical Explanation of the Stagflation: A Psychological Way of Thinking," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01281962, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:91:y:1981:i:361:p:29-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.