Maximum Acceptable Physical Risk and a New Measure of Financial Risk-Aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eeckhoudt, Louis R. & Hammitt, James K., 2004.
"Does risk aversion increase the value of mortality risk?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 13-29, January.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & HAMMITT, James, 2004. "Does risk aversion increase the value of mortality risk?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1698, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jérôme Foncel & Nicolas Treich, 2005. "Fear of Ruin," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 289-300, December.
- Jingyuan Li, 2010. "Fear of Loss and Happiness of Win: Properties and Applications," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(4), pages 749-766.
- Spreeuw, Jaap, 2014. "Archimedean copulas derived from utility functions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 235-242.
- Christian Gollier & James Hammitt & Nicolas Treich, 2013.
"Risk and choice: A research saga,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 129-145, October.
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James K. & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Risk and Choice: A Research Saga," TSE Working Papers 13-444, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James K. & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Risk and Choice: A Research Saga," IDEI Working Papers 804, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Sheryl Ball & Catherine Eckel & Maria Heracleous, 2010.
"Risk aversion and physical prowess: Prediction, choice and bias,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 167-193, December.
- Sheryl Ball & Catherine C. Eckel & Maria Heracleous, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Physical Prowess: Prediction, Choice and Bias," Working Papers e07-11, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:90:y:1980:i:359:p:550-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.