Can Wrongful Discharge Law Enhance Employment?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filippo Belloc, 2015.
"Employee Representation Legislations and Innovation,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
719, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2016. "Employee Representation Legislations and Innovation," ET: Economic Theory 232210, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Filippo Belloc, 2016. "Employee Representation Legislations and Innovation," Working Papers 2016.04, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lawrence M. Kahn, 2012.
"Labor market policy: A comparative view on the costs and benefits of labor market flexibility,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 94-110, December.
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2010. "Labor Market Policy: A Comparative View on the Costs and Benefits of Labor Market Flexibility," IZA Discussion Papers 5100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lawrence Kahn, 2010. "Labor Market Policy: A Comparative View on the Costs and Benefits of Labor Market Flexibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 3140, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2012. "On the evasion of employment protection legislation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 9-17.
- Olsson, Martin, 2009. "Employment protection and sickness absence," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 208-214, April.
- repec:spr:jlabrs:v:50:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12651-017-0222-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barceló, Cristina & Villanueva, Ernesto, 2016. "The response of household wealth to the risk of job loss: Evidence from differences in severance payments," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 35-54.
- Elliott Ash, W. Bentley MacLeod, .
"Intrinsic Motivation in Public Service: Theory and Evidence from State Supreme Courts,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(4).
- Elliott Ash & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2014. "Intrinsic Motivation in Public Service: Theory and Evidence from State Supreme Courts," NBER Working Papers 20664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deffains, Bruno & Gabuthy, Yannick & Lambert, Eve-Angéline, 2010.
"Labour disputes, investment decisions and the judiciary,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 424-433, April.
- Eve-Angéline Lambert & Yannick Gabuthy & Bruno Deffains, 2010. "Labour Disputes, Investment Decisions and the Judiciary," Post-Print hal-00485100, HAL.
- Petar Stankov, 2010.
"Deregulation, Economic Growth and Growth Acceleration,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp424, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Stankov, Petar, 2010. "Deregulation, economic growth and growth acceleration," MPRA Paper 26485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2012. "Temporary jobs and job search effort in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 113-128.
- Juan J. Dolado & Salvador Ortigueira & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2016.
"Does dual employment protection affect TFP? Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 421-459, November.
- Dolado, Juan José & Ortigueira, Salvador & Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2011. "Does dual employment protection affect TFP? Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1137, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Ortigueira, Salvador & Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2012. "Does dual employment protection affect TFP? Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8763, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Ramin P. Baghai & Krishnamurthy V. Subramanian, 2013. "Labor Laws and Innovation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(4), pages 997-1037.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:117:y:2007:i:521:p:218-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.