Optimum and Risk-Class Pricing of Annuities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2003. "Optimum and Risk-Class Pricing of Annuities," CESifo Working Paper Series 873, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2001. "Optimum and Risk-Class Pricing of Annuities," Discussion Paper Series dp327, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenan Fei & Claude Fluet & Harris Schlesinger, 2015.
"Uncertain Bequest Needs and Long-Term Insurance Contracts,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 82(1), pages 125-148, March.
- Wenan Fei & Claude Fluet & Harris Schlesinger, 2007. "Uncertain Bequest Needs and Long-Term Insurance Contracts," Cahiers de recherche 0742, CIRPEE.
- Wenan Fei & Claude Fluet & Harris Schlesinger, 2008. "Uncertain Bequest Needs and Long-Term Insurance Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 2505, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nan Zhu & Daniel Bauer, 2013. "Coherent Pricing of Life Settlements Under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(3), pages 827-851, September.
- Thomas Post, 2009. "Individual Welfare Gains from Deferred Life-Annuities under Stochastic Lee-Carter Mortality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-022, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Steinorth, Petra, 2012. "The demand for enhanced annuities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 973-980.
More about this item
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:117:y:2007:i:516:p:240-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.