Neoclassical Price Theory, Institutions, and the Evolution of Securities Market Organisation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Toporowski, 2000. "Monetary Policy in an Era of Capital Market Inflation," Macroeconomics 0004026, EconWPA.
- Fohlin, Caroline & Gehrig, Thomas & Haas, Marlene, 2015.
"Rumors and Runs in Opaque Markets: Evidence from the Panic of 1907,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10497, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Caroline Fohlin & Thomas Gehrig & Marlene Haas, 2016. "Rumors and Runs in Opaque Markets: Evidence from the Panic of 1907," CESifo Working Paper Series 6048, CESifo Group Munich.
- Caroline Fohlin & Thomas Gehrig & Marlene Haas, 2015. "Rumors and Runs in Opaque Markets: Evidence from the Panic of 1907," Emory Economics 1503, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Caroline Fohlin & Thomas Gehrig & Marlene Haas, 2016. "Rumors and Runs in Opaque Markets: Evidence from the Panic in 1907," Emory Economics 1605, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Todd Smith, R., 2001. "Price volatility, welfare, and trading hours in asset markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 479-503, March.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 2001. "Minsky's analysis of financial capitalism," Chapters,in: Financial Keynesianism and Market Instability, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Edward Stringham, 2002.
"The Emergence of the London Stock Exchange as a Self-Policing Club,"
Journal of Private Enterprise,
The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 17(Spring 20), pages 1-19.
- Stringham, Edward, 2002. "The Emergence of the London Stock Exchange as a Self- Policing Club," MPRA Paper 25415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gehrig, Thomas Paul & Fohlin, Caroline & Haas, Marlene, 2015. "Liquidty Freezes and Market Runs; Evidencefrom the Panic of 1907," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113008, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:105:y:1995:i:429:p:459-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.