Inflation Convergence with Realignments in a Two-Speed Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lambertini, Luisa & Miller, Marcus & Sutherland, Alan, 1991. "Inflation Convergence with Realignments in a Two-Speed Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bolle, Friedel, 1986. "On the Oligopolistic Extraction of Non-renewable Common-Pool Resources," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(212), pages 519-527, November.
- Berck, Peter & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1984.
"An Open-Access Fishery with Rational Expectations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 489-506, March.
- Berck, Peter & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1982. "An Open-Access Fishery with Rational Expectations," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt876499mq, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Chiarella, Carl, et al, 1984. "On the Economics of International Fisheries," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 85-92, February.
- Frederick Ploeg & Aart Zeeuw, 1992.
"International aspects of pollution control,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 117-139.
- van der Ploeg, F. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1990. "International aspects of pollution control," Discussion Paper 1990-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Der Ploeg, F. & De Zeeuw, A.J., 1990. "International Aspects Of Pollution Control," Papers 9065, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Karp, Larry, 1992. "Social Welfare in a Common Property Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(2), pages 353-372, May.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Lewis, Tracy R, 1984. "Appropriability and the Extraction of a Common Property Resource," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 51(204), pages 393-400, November.
- David Levhari & Leonard J. Mirman, 1980. "The Great Fish War: An Example Using a Dynamic Cournot-Nash Solution," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 322-334, Spring.
- Van Der Ploeg, F., 1987. "Inefficiency of credible strategies in oligopolistic resource markets with uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 123-145, March.
- Mason, Charles F. & Sandler, Todd & Cornes, Richard, 1988. "Expectations, the commons, and optimal group size," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 99-110, March.
- Karp, Larry & Livernois, John, 1992. "On efficiency-inducing taxation for a non-renewable resource monopolist," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 219-239, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Su Zhou, "undated". "Nonlinearity and stationarity of inflation rates: Evidence from the euro-zone countries," Working Papers 0006, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Víctor Montuenga-Gómez, 2002. "Did the EMS encourage inflation convergence?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(2), pages 119-127, May.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:2:p:119-127 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:102:y:1992:i:411:p:333-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.