District level poverty estimation: a spatial approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Laak, W.W.M. & Raven, R.P.J.M. & Verbong, G.P.J., 2007. "Strategic niche management for biofuels: Analysing past experiments for developing new biofuel policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3213-3225, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2011.
"Homeownership and investment for social capital in Japan: Dynamic Panel approach,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2250-2259.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Homeownership and investment for social capital in Japan: Dynamic Panel approach," MPRA Paper 26182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anirban Mitra & Shabana Mitra, 2017.
"Electoral Uncertainty, Income Inequality and The Middle Class,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(602), pages 1119-1152, June.
- Mitra, Anirban & Mitra, Shabana, 2015. "Electoral Uncertainty, Income Inequality and the Middle Class," MPRA Paper 66990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ingvild Almas & Anders Kjelsrud & Rohini Somanathan, 2013.
"A Behaviour-Based Approach To The Estimation Of Poverty In India,"
226, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Rohini Somanathan & Ingvild Almas & Anders Kjelsrud, 2015. "A Behaviour-based Approach to the Estimation of Poverty in India," Working Papers id:7812, eSocialSciences.
- Ingvild AlmÃ¥s & Anders Kjelsrud & Rohini Somanathan, 2013. "A Behaviour-based Approach to the Estimation of Poverty in India," CESifo Working Paper Series 4122, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty line; Delta method; Cost of living;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.