Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kooreman, Peter & Faber, Riemer P & Hofmans, Heleen M J, 2004.
"Charity Donations and the Euro Introduction: Some Quasi-Experimental Evidence on Money Illusion,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(6), pages 1121-1124, December.
- Kooreman, Peter & Faber, Riemer & Hofmans, Heleen, 2004. "Charity Donations and the Euro Introduction: Some Quasi-Experimental Evidence on Money Illusion," IZA Discussion Papers 1318, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giancarlo Marini & Alessandro Piergallini & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2007.
"Inflation bias after the Euro: evidence from the UK and Italy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 461-470.
- Giancarlo Marini & Alessandro Piergallini & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2004. "Inflation Bias after the Euro: Evidence from the UK and Italy," CEIS Research Paper 60, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Cannon, Edmund & Cipriani, Giam Pietro, 2006. "Euro-Illusion: A Natural Experiment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(5), pages 1391-1403, August.
- Eldar Shafir & Peter Diamond & Amos Tversky, 1997. "Money Illusion," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 341-374.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08aa0010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.