Trade Openness And Economic Growth In Latin American Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2007.
"Financial sector FDI and host countries: new and old lessons,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Mar, pages 1-17.
- Linda Goldberg, 2004. "Financial-Sector FDI and Host Countries: New and Old Lessons," NBER Working Papers 10441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade openness; export competitiveness; institutional reforms; economic growth; trade blocs; trade agreements; neo-regionalism; inflationary trend; foreign investment; and economic welfare;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F - International Economics
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eedein:v:7:y2007:i:7_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.