Capital Social: Concepto y Estudio Econometrico sobre el Capital Social en España
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. J. Ledesma-Rodríguez & M. Navarro-Ibánez & J. V. Pérez-Rodríguez, "undated". "Panel data and tourism demand. The case of Tenerife," Working Papers 99-17, FEDEA.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Resultados sociales de la educación (II): Participación en actividades sociales (Education at a glance 2012)
by Marta in Capital social (confianza, redes y normas), Felicidad y Emprendimiento on 2012-09-27 14:10:08
- Artículos propios en capital social
by Marta in Capital social (confianza, redes y normas), Felicidad y Emprendimiento on 2011-03-27 01:42:43
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose Manuel Lasierra Esteban, 2014. "Una aproximación a los determinantes del Capital Social individual en España," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 210(3), pages 33-55, September.
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen, 2009. "Education, Health And Economic Development: A Survey Of Quantitative Economic Studies, 2001-2009," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1), pages 129-148.
- Isabel Neira & Emilia Vázquez & Marta Portela, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of Social Capital and Economic Growth in Europe (1980–2000)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 111-129, May.
- Guisan, M.C., 2009. "Government Effectiveness, Education, Economic Development And Well-Being: Analysis Of European Countries In Comparison With The United States And Canada, 2000-2007," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- GUISAN, Carmen & Neira, Isabel, 2006. "Direct and Indirect Effects of Human Capital on World Development, 1960-2004," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(1), pages 17-34.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eedein:v:2:y2002:i:2_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.