Factor Contribution and Productivity Growth in Underdeveloped Agriculture: A Study from Liberalised India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilip Saikia, 2014. "Total Factor Productivity In Agriculture: A Review Of Measurement Issues In The Indian Context," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 8(2), pages 45-61, DECEMBER.
- Kainth, Gursharan Singh & Bawa, Rajinder Singh, 2013. "Productivity Of Indian Agriculture Growth And Determinates," Working Papers 253311, Guru Arjan Dev Institute of Development Studies (IDSAsr).
- Nabi Abudaldah & Wim Heijman & Pieter Heringa & Pierre v. Mouche, 2015. "Return Of The Icecream Men. A Discrete Hotelling Game," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 9(2), pages 39-48, DECEMBER.
- Kainth, Gursharan Singh & Bawa, Rajinder Singh, 2013. "Are Disparities in Indian Agriculture Growing? Status, Constraints and Determinants," Working Papers 253314, Guru Arjan Dev Institute of Development Studies (IDSAsr).
- Saikia, Dilip, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity in Indian Agriculture: Some Conceptual and Methodological Issues," MPRA Paper 28578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Growth; Efficiency; Underdeveloped Economy; Growth Diversity.;
All these keywords.
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dse:indecr:v:43:y:2008:i:2:p:265-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pami Dua). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.