Alternative Wohlstandsmessung: neun Indikatoren können das Bruttoinlandsprodukt ergänzen und relativieren
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gert G. Wagner, 2016. "Methodenmix hilft beim Finden und Auswählen von sozialen Indikatoren: Anmerkungen zur Methodik des Regierungsprojektes "Gut leben in Deutschland"," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 874, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Tomáš Hák & Svatava Janoušková & Alistair Whitby & Saamah Abdallah & Jan Kovanda, 2015. "Indicator Policy Factsheets: A Knowledge Brokerage Tool," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-16, March.
- Gert G. Wagner, 2016. "Methodenmix hilft beim finden und auswählen von sozialen Indikatoren - Anmerkungen zur Methodik des Projektes "Gut leben in Deutschland"," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 260, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
More about this item
KeywordsGDP; GDP and beyond; quality of life; Germany; SOEP;
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwob:80-9-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.