Verbraucherpolitische Initiativen zur Riester-Rente
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kornelia Hagen & Lucia A. Reisch, 2010. "Riesterrente: Politik ohne Marktbeobachtung," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 77(8), pages 2-14.
- Tiffe, Achim & Feigl, Michael & Fritze, Jürgen & Götz, Veruschka & Grunert, Claudia & Jaroszek, Lena & Rohn, Ilonka, 2012. "Ausgestaltung eines Produktinformationsblatts für zertifizierte Altersvorsorge- und Basisrentenverträge," EconStor Research Reports 57575, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Gert G. Wagner, 2011. "Gut gemeint, aber nicht gut gemacht: Kommentar," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 78(47), pages 24-24.
More about this item
KeywordsRiester pension; government policy and regulation; product transparency; consumer protection;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:81-2-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.