Measuring Well-Being: W3 Indicators to Complement GDP
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Giesselmann & Richard Hilmer & Nico A. Siegel & Gert G. Wagner, 2013. "Measuring Well-Being: W3 Indicators to Complement GDP," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 217, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia M. Rohrer & Martin Bruemmer & Jürgen Schupp & Gert G. Wagner, 2017.
"Worries across Time and Age in Germany: Bringing Together Open- and Close-Ended Questions,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1671, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rohrer, Julia & Bruemmer, Martin & Schupp, Jürgen & Wagner, Gert G., 2017. "Worries across Time and Age in Germany: Bringing Together Open- and Close-Ended Questions," IZA Discussion Papers 10861, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julia M. Rohrer & Martin Bruemmer & Jürgen Schupp & Gert G. Wagner, 2017. "Worries across Time and Age in Germany: Bringing Together Open- and Close-Ended Questions," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 918, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:exl:29stat:v:16:y:2015:i:3:p:461-487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrzej K. Koźmiński & Katarzyna Piotrowska & Krzysztof Zagórski & Adam Noga, 2015. "Operationalization and Estimation of Balanced Development Index for Poland 1999-2016," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 16(3), pages 461-478, September.
- Alecu Alexandra & Dusmanescu Dorel, 2016. "Approaches On Measuring Sustainable Development In Contemporary World – Beyond Classical Indicators," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 40-48, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGDP; GDP and beyond; quality of life; Germany; TNS Infratest; SOEP; . - W3 Indicators;
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwdeb:2013-5-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.