Droit, gouvernance d’entreprise et structure du système financier:une analyse économétrique du cas français (1980-2004)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall Morck & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1990. "The Stock Market and Investment: Is the Market a Sideshow?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(2), pages 157-216.
- Ikenberry, David & Lakonishok, Josef & Vermaelen, Theo, 1995.
"Market underreaction to open market share repurchases,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 181-208.
- David Ikenberry & Josef Lakonishok & Theo Vermaelen, 1994. "Market Underreaction to Open Market Share Repurchases," NBER Working Papers 4965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wasserfallen, Walter, 1989. "Macroeconomics news and the stock market: Evidence from Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 613-626, September.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990. "The Stock Market and Investment," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 115-131.
- Daniel A. Bens, 2002. "Real Investment Implications of Employee Stock Option Exercises," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 359-393, May.
- Weston, J. Fred & Siu, Juan A., 2003. "Changing Motives for Share Repurchases," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt9146588t, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Bartov, Eli, 1991. "Open-market stock repurchases as signals for earnings and risk changes," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 275-294, September.
- David Ikenberry & Josef Lakonishok & Theo Vermaelen, 2000.
"Stock Repurchases in Canada: Performance and Strategic Trading,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(5), pages 2373-2397, October.
- David Ikenberry & Josef Lakonishok & Theo Vermaelen, 1999. "Stock Repurchases in Canada: Performance and Strategic Trading," NBER Working Papers 7325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dann, Larry Y., 1981. "Common stock repurchases : An analysis of returns to bondholders and stockholders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 113-138, June.
- Edith Ginglinger & Jean-Francois L'her, 2006.
"Ownership structure and open market stock repurchases in France,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 77-94.
- Edith Ginglinger & Jean-François L'Her, 2006. "Ownership structure and open market stock repurchases in France," Post-Print halshs-00138292, HAL.
- Vermaelen, Theo, 1981. "Common stock repurchases and market signalling : An empirical study," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 139-183, June.
- Barth, Mary E. & Kasznik, Ron, 1999. "Share repurchases and intangible assets," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 211-241, December.
- Laurie Simon Bagwell & John B. Shoven, 1988. "Share Repurchases and Acquisitions: An Analysis of Which Firms Participate," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Takeovers: Causes and Consequences, pages 191-220 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gustavo Grullon & Roni Michaely, 2004. "The Information Content of Share Repurchase Programs," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(2), pages 651-680, April.
- Jiraporn, Pornsit, 2006. "Share repurchases, shareholder rights, and corporate governance provisions," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-47, March.
- de Jong, Abe & van Dijk, Ronald & Veld, Chris, 2003. "The dividend and share repurchase policies of Canadian firms: empirical evidence based on an alternative research design," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 349-377.
- Mauro, Paolo, 2003.
"Stock returns and output growth in emerging and advanced economies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 129-153, June.
- Paolo Mauro, 2000. "Stock Returns and Output Growth in Emerging and Advanced Economies," IMF Working Papers 00/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Dittmar, Amy K, 2000. "Why Do Firms Repurchase Stock?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73(3), pages 331-355, July.
- Fenn, George W. & Liang, Nellie, 2001. "Corporate payout policy and managerial stock incentives," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 45-72, April.
More about this item
Keywordsdroits des investisseurs; gouvernance d’entreprise; développement financier; corporate governance; investor protection; financial development.;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:9:y:2006:i:q4:p:33-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.