Quantification Methods of Management Skills in Shipping
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Carmen Huian, 2010. "Impact Of Current Financial Crisis On Disclosures On Financial Instruments," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2010, pages 41-50, july.
- Briciu Sorin & Samara Silvia, 2009. "National And International Approach To Financial Instruments," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 90-95, May.
- Deaconu Adela & Nistor Cristina & Cuzdriorean Dan, 2009. "Considerations On The Fair Value Of Revenues Recognized In Financial Statements," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 877-882, May.
- Matis Dumitru & Bonaci Carmen Giorgiana & Coroiu Sorina Ioana, 2010. "The Accounting Regulation Process In The Field Of Financial Instruments," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 534-540, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMethods; Quantification skills; Shipping;
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ddj:fseeai:y:2012:i:1:p:77-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gianina Mihai). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fegalro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.