A Study on Accounting Standards with Regards to Financial Instruments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Carmen Huian, 2010. "Impact Of Current Financial Crisis On Disclosures On Financial Instruments," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2010, pages 41-50, july.
- Briciu Sorin & Samara Silvia, 2009. "National And International Approach To Financial Instruments," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 90-95, May.
- Deaconu Adela & Nistor Cristina & Cuzdriorean Dan, 2009. "Considerations On The Fair Value Of Revenues Recognized In Financial Statements," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 877-882, May.
- Matis Dumitru & Bonaci Carmen Giorgiana & Coroiu Sorina Ioana, 2010. "The Accounting Regulation Process In The Field Of Financial Instruments," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 534-540, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial instruments; IASB; FASB; Accounting Directive; Exposure Draft;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ddj:fseeai:y:2012:i:1:p:69-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gianina Mihai). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fegalro.html .