European Communities – Measures Affecting the Approval and Marketing of Biotech Products
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bown, Chad P. & Brewster, Rachel, 2017.
"US–COOL Retaliation: The WTO's Article 22.6 Arbitration,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 371-394, April.
- Chad P. Bown & Rachel Brewster, 2016. "US–COOL Retaliation: The WTO's Article 22.6 Arbitration," Working Paper Series WP16-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Chad P. Bown & Rachel Brewster, 2016. "US-COOL Retaliation: The WTO’s Article 22.6 Arbitration," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/68, European University Institute.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A, 2016.
"The Empirical Landscape of Trade Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bown,Chad P. & Crowley,Meredith A, 2016. "The empirical landscape of trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7620, The World Bank.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith Crowley, 2016. "The Empirical Landscape of Trade Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1624, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Steven White, 2013. "Into the Void: International Law and the Protection of Animal Welfare," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 4(4), pages 391-398, November.
- Thomas Gehring & Benjamin Faude, 2014. "A theory of emerging order within institutional complexes: How competition among regulatory international institutions leads to institutional adaptation and division of labor," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 471-498, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:wotrrv:v:8:y:2009:i:01:p:49-83_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.