One Economics, Many Recipes: Globalization, Institutions, and Economic Growth by Dani Rodrik Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2007
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jain, Sanjay & Majumdar, Sumon & Mukand, Sharun W, 2014.
"Walk the line: Conflict, state capacity and the political dynamics of reform,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 150-166.
- Sanjay Jain & Sumon Majumdar & Sharun Mukand, 2011. "Walk the Line: Conflict, State Capacity and the Political Dynamics of Reform," Working Papers 1288, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Sanjay Jain & Sumon Majumdar & Sharun Mukand, 2014. "Walk the Line: Conflict, State Capacity and the Political Dynamics of Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series 4648, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sumon Majumdar & Sanjay Jain & Sharun Mukand, 2012. "Walk the Line: Conflict, State Capacity and the Political Dynamics of Reform," EcoMod2012 3918, EcoMod.
- Jain, Sanjay & Majumdar, Sumon & Mukand, Sharun, 2013. "Walk the Line: Conflict, State Capacity and the Political Dynamics of Reform," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 156, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Richard Baldwin, 2013. "Trade and Industrialization after Globalization's Second Unbundling: How Building and Joining a Supply Chain Are Different and Why It Matters," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in an Age of Crisis: Multilateral Economic Cooperation in the Twenty-First Century, pages 165-212 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lukasz Hardt, 2011. "Conceptualizing interdependences between regulatory and monetary policies. Some preliminary considerations," NBP Working Papers 96, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2011. "From ‘Club of the Rich’ to ‘Globalisation à la carte’? Evaluating Reform at the OECD," MPRA Paper 33053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Baldwin, 2011.
"Trade And Industrialisation After Globalisation's 2nd Unbundling: How Building And Joining A Supply Chain Are Different And Why It Matters,"
NBER Working Papers
17716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2012. "Trade and industrialisation after globalisation’s 2nd unbundling: How building and joining a supply chain are different and why it matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 8768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:wotrrv:v:7:y:2008:i:03:p:573-575_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.