Regional versus multilateral liberalization of services
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Eastern Caribbean Currency Union; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/305, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2005. "Enhancing the Prospects of Growth and Trade of the Kyrgyz Republic," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13533.
- Innwon Park & Soonchan Park, 2011. "Regional Liberalisation of Trade in Services," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34, pages 725-740, May.
- World Bank, 2005. "Kyrgyz Republic : Country Economic Memorandum - Enhancing the Prospects for Growth and Trade, Volume 1, Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8508, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "East Asian FTAs in Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19240, The World Bank.
- Jansen, Marion & Vennes, Yannick, 2006. "Liberalizing financial services trade in Africa: Going regional and multilateral," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2006-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Dee, Philippa, 2014. "Does AFAS have bite? Comparing services trade commitments with actual practice," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 46-64.
- Roy, Martin & Marchetti, Juan & Lim, Hoe, 2006. "Services liberalization in the new generation of Preferential Trade Agreements (PTAs): How much further than the GATS?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2006-07, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:wotrrv:v:1:y:2002:i:02:p:187-209_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.