Citizens or Clients? Evidence on Opportunistic Voting from a Natural Experiment in Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Gibbons & Henry G. Overman, 2012.
"Mostly Pointless Spatial Econometrics?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 172-191, May.
- Steve Gibbons & Henry G. Overman, 2010. "Mostly Pointless Spatial Econometrics?," SERC Discussion Papers 0061, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gibbons, Steve & Overman, Henry G., 2010. "Mostly pointless spatial econometrics?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33559, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:02:p:261-276_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Debarsy, Nicolas & Ertur, Cem, 2010.
"Testing for spatial autocorrelation in a fixed effects panel data model,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 453-470, November.
- Nicolas Debarsy & Cem Ertur, 2009. "Testing for Spatial Autocorrelation in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model," Post-Print halshs-00414133, HAL.
- Nicolas DEBARSY (CERPE De Namur) & Cem ERTUR, 2009. "Testing for Spatial Autocorrelation in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1546, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Charles F. Manski, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 531-542.
- Manski, C.F., 1991. "Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: the Reflection Problem," Working papers 9127, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai, 2010. "Estimation of spatial autoregressive panel data models with fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 165-185, February.
- Elkins, Zachary & Guzman, Andrew T. & Simmons, Beth A., 2006. "Competing for Capital: The Diffusion of Bilateral Investment Treaties, 1960 2000," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(04), pages 811-846, October.
- Bennett, Colin J., 1991. "What Is Policy Convergence and What Causes It?," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 215-233, April.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2010.
"Specification and estimation of spatial autoregressive models with autoregressive and heteroskedastic disturbances,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 53-67, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 2008. "Specification and Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," CESifo Working Paper Series 2448, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cao, Xun & Prakash, Aseem, 2010. "Trade Competition and Domestic Pollution: A Panel Study, 1980–2003," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(03), pages 481-503, July.
- Alejandro Quiroz Flores, 2011. "Alliances as Contiguity in Spatial Models of Military Expenditures," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 28(4), pages 402-418, September.
- Garrett, Geoffrey, 1995. "Capital mobility, trade, and the domestic politics of economic policy," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(04), pages 657-687, September.
- Schmitt, Carina, 2011. "What Drives the Diffusion of Privatization Policy? Evidence from the Telecommunications Sector," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 95-117, February.
- David M. Drukker & Hua Peng & Ingmar Prucha & Rafal Raciborski, 2013. "Creating and managing spatial-weighting matrices with the spmat command," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(2), pages 242-286, June.
- Elhorst, J. Paul & Lacombe, Donald J. & Piras, Gianfranco, 2012. "On model specification and parameter space definitions in higher order spatial econometric models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 211-220.
- Quah, Danny, 1993.
" Galton's Fallacy and Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 427-443, December.
- Quah, Danny, 1993. "Galton's Fallacy and Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baccini, Leonardo & Dür, Andreas, 2012. "The new regionalism and policy interdependence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43056, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Faber, Gerrit & Gerritse, Michiel, 2012. "Foreign determinants of local institutions: Spatial dependence and openness," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 54-63.
- LeSage, James P. & Pace, Robert Kelley, 2011. "Pitfalls in Higher Order Model Extensions of Basic Spatial Regression Methodology," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1), pages 13-26, Summer.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood : Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 247-267, November.
- Brooks, Sarah M. & Kurtz, Marcus J., 2012. "Paths to Financial Policy Diffusion: Statist Legacies in Latin America's Globalization," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 66(01), pages 95-128, January.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:01:p:171-189_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neumayer, Eric & Plümper, Thomas, 2010. "Spatial Effects in Dyadic Data," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(01), pages 145-166, January.
- Baccini, Leonardo & Dür, Andreas, 2012. "The New Regionalism and Policy Interdependence," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(01), pages 57-79, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:pscirm:v:4:y:2016:i:03:p:493-531_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RAM .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.