Monetary Policy Rules Under Uncertainty: Empirical Evidence, Adaptive Learning, And Robust Control
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2005)
Issue (Month): 05 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY
- Gonçalo Faria & João Correia-da-Silva, 2012.
"The price of risk and ambiguity in an intertemporal general equilibrium model of asset prices,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 507-531, November.
- Gonçalo Faria & João Correia-da-Silva, 2011. "The Price of Risk and Ambiguity in an Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model of Asset Prices," FEP Working Papers 399, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- O. Gomes & V. M. Mendes & D. A. Mendes & J. Sousa Ramos, 2007. "Chaotic dynamics in optimal monetary policy," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 57(2), pages 195-199, 05.
- Orlando Gomes & Vivaldo M. Mendes & Diana A. Mendes & J. Sousa Ramos, 2006. "Chaotic Dynamics in Optimal Monetary Policy," Papers nlin/0607064, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2006.
- Felipe Morandé & Mauricio Tejada, 2009. "Sources of Uncertainty in Conducting Monetary Policy in Chile," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Carl E. Walsh & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series (ed.), Monetary Policy under Uncertainty and Learning, edition 1, volume 13, chapter 12, pages 451-509 Central Bank of Chile.
- Orlando Gomes & Diana A. Mendes & Vivaldo M. Mendes & José Sousa Ramos, 2006. "Endogenous Cycles in Optimal Monetary Policywith a Nonlinear Phillips Curve," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp1508, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Gomes, O. & Mendes, D. A. & Mendes, V. P. & Sousa Ramos, J., 2007. "Endogenous Cycles in Optimal Monetary Policy with a Nonlinear Phillips Curve," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 139, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Willi Semmler & Mika Kato, 2005. "Dominant Firms, Barriers to Entry Capital and Entry Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 194, Society for Computational Economics.
- Felipe Morandé & Mauricio Tejada, 2008. "Sources of Uncertainty for Conducting Monetary Policy in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 492, Central Bank of Chile.
- Felipe Morandé Lavín & Mauricio Tejada, 2008. "Sources of Uncertainty for Conducting Monetary Policy in Chile," Working Papers wp285, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:9:y:2005:i:05:p:651-681_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed