Discount Factors And Thresholds: Foreign Investment When Enforcement Is Imperfect
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Komlan Fiodendji & Kodjo Evlo, 2015.
"Do Institutions Quality Affect FDI Inflows in Sub-Saharan African Countries?,"
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking,
SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 1-8.
- Fiodendji, Daniel Komlan, 2013. "Do Institutions Quality Affect FDI Inflows in Sub Saharan African Countries?," MPRA Paper 57414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elizabeth Asiedu, 2006.
"Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: The Role of Natural Resources, Market Size, Government Policy, Institutions and Political Instability,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 63-77, January.
- Asiedu, Elizabeth, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: The Role of Natural Resources, Market Size, Government Policy, Institutions and Political Instability," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sergio Mayordomo & Maria Rodriguez-Moreno & Juan Ignacio Peña, 2014.
"Portfolio choice with indivisible and illiquid housing assets: the case of Spain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(11), pages 2045-2064, November.
- Sergio Mayordomo & MarÃa RodrÃguez-Moreno & Juan Ignacio PeÃ±a, 2012. "Portfolio Choice with Indivisible and Illiquid Housing Assets: The Case of Spain," Faculty Working Papers 24/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-03-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wezel, Torsten, 2004. "Does co-financing by multilateral development banks increase "risky" direct investment in emerging markets?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Asamoah, Michael Effah & Adjasi, Charles K.D. & Alhassan, Abdul Latif, 2016. "Macroeconomic uncertainty, foreign direct investment and institutional quality: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 612-621.
- Abdessalem GOUIDER & Ridha NOUIRA, 2014. "The Impact of Misalignment on FDI in the Developing Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 784-800.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00199-016-0973-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asiedu, Elizabeth, 2003. "Debt relief and institutional reform: a focus on Heavily Indebted Poor Countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 614-626.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:4:y:2000:i:01:p:1-21_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.